Ways to Give
The demand for tuition assistance has never been greater among our Catholic schools. You can help fund scholarships for low-income students this year in many ways. Contact us to discuss any of the gifts below or visit: https://ceoflex.square.site/product/donate-to-ceof/1?cs=true You can support the Catholic Education Opportunities Foundation with gifts including:
- Gifts by cash, check or credit
- Gifts of stocks or bonds
- Gifts from an IRA – such as your Required Minimum Distribution or Qualified Charitable Distributions
- Distribution from your Donor Advised Fund
- Real estate, property, vehicles, etc.
- Gifts from bequests/wills, trusts or estates
- Matching gifts from employers
- In memory of a loved one, or to honor an alumnus, class teacher or priest.
Contact Kim Thompson for more information firstname.lastname@example.org or 859-303-9555.
November 28th – December 1st